boredom

11:44 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I painted my nails purple today, yes, I am that much of a loser. I'm sitting by myself on a Friday night watching specials about haunted houses on the Travel Channel. Man, could my life be anymore exciting?

But seriously, I'm really really really ready to go back to Ames. I took half of my stuff up today, it was so hard for me to come back home after that. Ames really is my home now. I love it there. I can't wait for Sunday or Monday when we start classes again.

I might join a sorority next year too? I haven't fully made up my mind on that one, still looking at the ones available and their websites. Right now, I like Tri Delta, Chi Omega and Pi Beta Phi. But, we'll see. I might just go to formal recruitment next fall so I can move in early and check everything out, that way, I don't have to join one if I don't want to.

Alumni basketball game tomorrow, I don't really want to go that much, eh. Oh well, it will be fun I s'pose.

Night.

Love,
Catherine

Current iTunes Track:
I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) by John Mayer
See you met me at an interesting time
If my past is any sign of your future
You should be warned before I let you inside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I enjoyed your blog.
would you like to visit mine?

the address is http://brazilfan.blogspot.com

I like to discuss outsourcing and unemployment as a problem that should be solved, as one facet of the homelessness problem (and poverty).

There are three years of archives there if you look on the left side.

Bethany said...

Catherine, I am sorry you are, well actually were, bored...I bet you never thought you would ever say "I want to start classes"...love ya!
Bethany