ha
4:10 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I just wrote a huge blog, then deeming it inapropriate for my small blogger audience saved it for another day or perhaps for never. It was just, too personal.
I will say this, working with my sister and then spending 3 hours at the mall with her? Making a grand total of 12 hours straight spent together.
Fabulous.
She's helping me figure out which Coach purse I want, because, basically I'm jealous of hers. So we spent a while in the Coach store then basically just walked up and down the mall going in stores that looked interesting. No purse to speak of yet, but soon hopefully.
yep
sleep
this might be the most scattered blog I've ever written.
i like it
me


1 comments:
Love You & Miss You! Wish I was in town so we could get together...
Post a Comment