ho hum
11:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I am officially a redhead as of about a week ago. I think I like it...it is a bit more vibrant than I would like, but, hopefully it will fade. The picture does it no justice, in the sunlight it's fire engine red. Yeah, it's pretty cool I guess.There hasn't been much going on for me lately, other than I currently have a bladder infection and I've been working my butt off, I got my biggest check ever over the weekend $500 bucks. Sweeeet. I was really excited about it.
Oh and the first official argument over church happened Sunday, because I just slept through it and didn't go, well, when my Dad got home he told me not to make any plans for Saturday night because I won't be going out. Cool, I'm 19 years old and my parents are grounding me for not going to church...classy. I started the discussion with my Mom about why I didn't want to go anymore, but she just got really mad and started yelling at me, so of course I shut down and started crying. I'm just going to drop it, it will end up being like 8 church services and I'm not living at home next summer, so yeah. Second Sunday of August I'm moving back to Ames, because I want to do move in crew, to get out of here as fast as possible. So I can deal basically.
I hung out with Katie Artino and Nyles tonight, we just sat in Katie's apartment and talked, it was fantastic. Seriously, we talked about everything. I think my favorite topic was about our class from high school, like who got fat, who we want to see soon, what we think will happen to us etc. But then we talked more about how, if any member of our 36 person class hadn't been in our class, things would've been so different. We had/have such an amazing dynamic. I mean, we never all got along, but we all loved each other. Heck, even the people that hated each other still cared for one another. Even if we didn't want to, we knew SO much about each other. I mean you at least knew their first and last name (most of their middle names too), where they lived, what sports they played, what classes they liked, which ones they hated, how smart they were and who exactly they hung out with. Even now coming home, we can still look back at how much we've all changed and how even though we were apart for 9 months, we really grew up apart.
But yeah, that's all I've got
Love,
Catherine


0 comments:
Post a Comment