on the future
10:11 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Moral of the story. When attending a football game, wear sunscreen. Even if it's cooler outside and it's not sunny, it will be. 2nd degree sunburns are very painful and embarrassing, plus I haven't been able to wear makeup for the last 3 days because I'm afraid the foundation will dry it out and make it peel. Lip sunburns hurt as well.
All of the pain was worth it to sit in the 13th row on the 5 yard line in the student section and cheer the Cyclones to victory! I swore, screamed, jumped, cheered, booed and stormed the field. I even made it into a picture in the Des Moines Register.
See? I'm in the background on Steven's shoulders with my hand in the air.I had more to say, but I have to go to French.
Love,
Catherine


1 comments:
just think if you were an iowa fan...
you would have had to:
1. get sunburned
2. watch your "dominant team" struggle all 4 quarters
3. get your hopes crushed at least 3 different times
4. hear 40,000 people roar in applause ever time
5. drive all the way back to iowa city ashamed
awesome picture too
Post a Comment