sometimes
1:36 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I went to Minnesota with my Mom yesterday and today, because I didn't have school. The shopping was fun and I loved having time with just me and her. Dad even got us a movie package at the hotel so we ordered a movie to watch and they brought us popcorn. Turns out that us being together was perfect timing she was there to help me through major meltdown mode. It was like all the crying that I needed to do this past week with everything that happened came out at once. I had been trying so hard to be strong about it and pretend it didn't bother me, turns out that's exactly what I shouldn't have done. It made things worse for me and for him.
Things are getting better and hopefully they'll keep going in that direction.
I love that picture, not sure why, it's just more real and it's us. Wish he was here right now.
Things are getting better and hopefully they'll keep going in that direction.
I love that picture, not sure why, it's just more real and it's us. Wish he was here right now.


1 comments:
that is a very cute picture
Post a Comment